Admission & Tickets
Prices and where to buy
Ticket Level or Type
Early Bird 4-Day Festival wristband (Until June 1)
4-Day Festival wristband (Starting June 1)
Student daily admission (At gate; valid student ID required; ages 13-18)
Children 12 and under
July 6-9, 2023
How to Purchase Tickets
- 4-day Festival Passes and same day passes available at the gate throughout the festival
All sales are final — No REFUNDS or EXCHANGES
- As a festival attendee, you are required to wear a wristband identifying the day you are attending or identifying that you hold a four-day pass.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times; they can’t be unsealed. Do not cut them off until the festival (or festival day) is over.
- Wristbands that have been cut will not be valid for re-admittance to the festival.
2023 Ticket Policy
Bands are booked and are volunteers are beginning work on High Mountain Hay Fever 2023! Our ticket sale policies include the following:
- Tickets will go on sale beginning December 1, 2022 on this page through our own new website.
- The discounted price for 4 Day Passes will end on May 31, 2023. Then 4 Day Festival Pass will then be available for full price purchase of $85.
- Student Passes will be at the main gate. Students, ages 13-18, will be able to purchase a daily pass for $10 day. (College students are considered adults).
- All sales are final — No REFUNDS or EXCHANGES
High Mountain Hay Fever was very successful. We are looking forward to another great Bluegrass Festival this year!
A Good Time for a Good Cause!!
HMHF Board of Directors
Info, Seating & Parking
- Main Stage: The Bluff and Summit Park overlooks the Wet Mountain Valley and the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. The Main Stage will be under a large oval tent. Additional tents will house the “beer garden”, merchandise sales (performer CDs and t-shirts) and space for additional seating.
- Workshops: The Workshop Stage will be placed in the banquet room at Cliff Lanes, across the street from the Festival site.
- Food Vendors: A number of food vendors line parallel to the closed portion of S Adams Blvd.
- Restrooms: Portable restrooms and hand-washing stations will be placed on the south side of the Park and in the camping areas.
Day parking is available at no charge on the festival grounds. Enter at the west end of Main Street. Parking attendants will direct you to a parking place. If no attendant is on duty, follow signs to a designated parking area.
We have developed these guidelines because our tent space is limited, we want to be fair to all patrons and we want all patrons to have a safe and enjoyable experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Out of consideration for the performers and other patrons in the tent, please do not engage in conversations that might be distracting.
- Please silence mobile phones when inside the tent.
What to Bring
Be Prepared & Know the Rules
- Weather in these parts in mid-July is normally quite warm during the day and cool at night. Plan on highs around 80 and lows of 45-55.
- Westcliffe is located at an altitude of 7,888 feet so the effect of the sun in our thinner air can be intense. Please bring protective clothing and sunscreen.
- In the summer, afternoon thunderstorms are always possible and it can get quite windy here, so it’s a good idea for you to have rain gear and warmer clothing at hand if needed.
Rules & Restrictions
- No coolers may be brought on to the festival grounds.
- No glass containers can be brought on to the festival grounds.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed on the festival grounds. (A smoking area just outside will be established depending on whether fire restrictions are in effect.)
- NO FIREWORKS ARE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CONDITIONS!
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED ON THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS EXCEPT SERVICE ANIMALS. This rule is strictly enforced. More on pet guidelines below.
- Notice to All High Mountain Hay Fever Patrons: The 2022 edition of the HMHF Bluegrass Festival will abide by Colorado State Statutes regarding the admittance of Service Animals to the venue. Only those animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are allowed. PLEASE HELP US BY LEAVING YOUR PETS AT HOME.
- Pets will be allowed in a designated section of the camping area only and a surcharge of $10 for each pet will be levied upon arrival.
- Pet camping options have been expanded to include lots “B” and “E.” Please let our camp hosts know about your pets as you register at the camping entrance.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Owners must clean up after their pets or will be asked to leave with no refund. Owners of loud or threatening pets will be asked to leave with no refund. Owners are solely responsible for their pets. Pets are not allowed in areas other than the camping area designated for pets.
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PERFORMANCE AREA EXCEPT SERVICE ANIMALS. If you need to board your animal, here are local suggestions: High Peaks Animal Hospital in Silver Cliff or Eight Mile Ranch Kennel near Canon City or KLB Kennel in Penrose.