Map & Directions
The Festival grounds are located at the Bluff and Summit Park at the west end of Westcliffe. The Street address of the festival: 110 South Adams Blvd, Westcliffe, Colorado 81252
Westcliffe, Colorado is located at the intersection of State Highways 69 and 96: 50 miles west of Pueblo; 60 miles north of Walsenburg; 50 miles southwest of Canon City; 65 miles south-southwest of Colorado Springs; and 175 miles southwest of Denver.
- Take I-25 South Exit 140 for Tejon St toward CO-115 S/Nevada Ave.
- Turn right onto CO-115 S/S Nevada Ave/Vietnam Veterans Memorial Highway S
- Continue to follow CO-115 S/Vietnam Veterans Memorial Highway
- Turn left onto CO-67 South until it intersects with CO-96
- Turn right onto CO-96 West to Westcliffe
- Enter Westcliffe and remain on CO-96/Main St. to the Festival.
- Leave Salida on US-50 East
- In Cotapaxi, turn right onto Country Road 1A
- Turn right onto CO-69 South
- In Westcliffe, Turn right at the 4-way stop onto Main St. and to the Festival