Tickets will still be available to buy at the front gate!
Camping at High Mountain Hay Fever is SOLD OUT!
- As a festival attendee, you are required to wear a wristband identifying the day you are attending or identifying that you hold a four-day pass.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times; they can’t be unsealed. Do not cut them off until the festival (or festival day) is over.
- Wristbands that have been cut will not be valid for re-admittance to the festival.
Our ticket sale policies include the following:
- Tickets will go on sale beginning December 1, through our own website.
- The discounted price for 4 Day Passes will end on May 31, then the price will be available for the full price purchase of $85.
- Student Passes will be at the main gate. Students, ages 13-18, will be able to purchase a daily pass for $10 day. (College students are considered adults).
- All sales are final — No REFUNDS or EXCHANGES
We are looking forward to another great Bluegrass Festival this year.
A Good Time for a Good Cause!!