- As a festival attendee, you are required to wear a wristband identifying the day you are attending or identifying that you hold a four-day pass.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times; they can’t be unsealed. Do not cut them off until the festival (or festival day) is over.
- Wristbands that have been cut will not be valid for re-admittance to the festival.
2021 Ticket Policy
Bands are booked, the Bluff site will be ready and—as of right now—High Mountain Hay Fever 2021 is on! But with the future course of this pandemic still uncertain, we’re modifying our tickets sale policies in the following ways:
- Tickets will go on sale beginning February 1, 2021 on this page through our own new website and beginning May 1 directly in Westcliffe at Candy’s Coffees.
- The discounted price for 4 Day Passes won’t end on May 31 as before, but will be good right up to festival start. Then they will be available for full price purchase at at the gate. All other types of tickets will be available starting February 1 at the posted prices.
- In the event the festival must be cancelled, our usual No Refunds policy will be suspended for 2021.
- In case the festival can proceed as scheduled, refunds will still be available up to opening day in order to meet the comfort level of our loyal audience.
We all really want this pandemic to be a distant memory soon so we can again gather to enjoy first-class bluegrass music on The Bluff, second weekend in July 2021, the 18th year of…
A Good Time for a Good Cause!!