Online ticket sales close July 3 @ midnight! Get your tickets now!!
Beginning July 4, tickets can be purchased at Candy’s Coffee or at the HMHF Entrance Gate. See you at the Festival!
- As a festival attendee, you are required to wear a wristband identifying the day you are attending or identifying that you hold a four-day pass.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times; they can’t be unsealed. Do not cut them off until the festival (or festival day) is over.
- Wristbands that have been cut will not be valid for re-admittance to the festival.
2022 Ticket Policy
Bands are booked and are volunteers are beginning work on High Mountain Hay Fever 2022! Our ticket sale policies include the following:
- Tickets will go on sale beginning December 1, 2021 through our own new website and beginning May 1, 2022 directly in Westcliffe at Candy’s Coffee (cash/check only).
- The discounted price for 4 Day Passes will end on May 31, 2022, then the price will be available for the full price purchase of $85.
- Student Passes will be at the main gate. Students, ages 13-18, will be able to purchase a daily pass for $10 day. (College students are considered adults).
- All sales are final — No REFUNDS or EXCHANGES
High Mountain Hay Fever 2021 was very successful. We are looking forward to another great Bluegrass Festival in 2022.
A Good Time for a Good Cause!!